BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesson Learned

One lesson that I have learned quite recently is that when you vandalize someones house, don't be dumb and get caught. Better yet, don't even do it at all, what does it accomplish? You look stupid the next day at school when everyone is laughing at you for getting caught. It's just pointless. This weekend my house was egged, horribly by the way, by a group of 7 kids. They ended up getting stopped by the cops and were all giving tickets that same night. What's worse is they that admit to someone that is close to me they did it, and they gave out all the names of who was there. Stupid, right? I guess karma just works in mysterious ways. They got what they deserve and I'm pretty sure they won't be that ignorant anymore. That's a lesson we can all learn from, don't be foolish and try to get revenge on someone, it just makes you look dimwitted.

0 comments: